HOW TO APPLY?
Being a participant puts you at the forefront of the Lebanese contemporary design scene and an active contributor to Lebanon’s creative economy. Beirut Design Week is open to all designers, studios, companies, galleries, and institutions who would like to organize an event to the public. This event could be an exhibition, an open studio, a tour, a talk, a workshop, a film screening, a competition or a networking event.
HOW TO APPLY?
Each applicant must create their own account on the Beirut Design Week official website. To apply for participation in BDW 2018, follow the steps below:
1. Go to http://www.beirutdesignweek.org/admin/auth/login > Register if you are a new participant OR Login if you are already registered as a precious participant.
2. Type in your email address and click on REGISTER, you will automatically receive an email with a link. Click on the link, you will be guided to your login with your own verified password.
3. Once logged in, you may access the application form.
4. Fill in all required fields, then save your application (if you wish to complete it later), or submit when finalized.
5. You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been submitted.
6. You will then be contacted by a BDW communication officer for verification of files & participation.
7. Once the entire process is approved, you will receive an invoice with the amount to be paid within 25 days.
- 5 April: Deadline for application
- 22 June: BDW 2018 Opening Ceremony
- 22 - 29 June: Beirut Design Week
PS: Each area day will be confirmed in April in coordination with our team
For more questions, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org