Being a participant puts you at the forefront of the Lebanese
contemporary design scene and an active contributor to Lebanon’s
creative economy. Beirut Design Week is open to all designers, studios,
companies, galleries and institutions who would like to organize an
event to the public. This event could be an exhibition, an open studio, a
tour, a talk, a workshop, a film screening, a competition or a
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Go to www.beirutdesignweek.org > PARTICIPATE > APPLY NOW
2. Type in your email address and click on REGISTER, you will automatically receive an email with a link. Click on the link, you will be guided to your login with your own verified password.
3. Once logged in, you may access the application form.
4. Fill in all required fields, then save your application (if you wish to complete it later), or submit when finalized.
5. You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been submitted.
6. You will then be contacted by a BDW communication officer for verification of files & participation.
8. Once the entire process is approved, you will receive an invoice with the amount to be paid within 25 days.
20 February : Early Bird - Completed applications receive 10% discount for basic participation.
10 March : Deadline for application
- 19 May: BDW 2017 opening ceremony at KED Karantina
- 20 May: Conference Day at Sursock Museum
- 21 May: Open Day
- 22 May: Downtown Beirut & Saifi Village day
- 23 May: Gemmayzeh & Sursock Day
- 24 May: Achrafieh day
- 25 May: Hamra & Verdun day
- 26 May: Mar Mikhael & Karantina day/ BDWClosing Party